Post Reply  Post Thread 

Best Oil for Dry, Skin.
Elliot

Forum Info
Group: Registered
Best Oil for Dry, Skin. - this post is worth 18.63 Points

Olive oil is one of the best natural treatments, you can use for dry skin. It is a light and mildly antibacterial oil very much like the oil produced by our sebaceous gland. If you think your moisturizer is not doing too well of a job in treating your dry skin, give olive oil a try you might be pleasantly surprised, at how such a simple oil can do much for you.

12-21-2011 03:08 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Trangen

Forum Info
RE: Best Oil for Dry, Skin. - this post is worth 12.85 Points

I do agree with you Elliot that olive oil is very good from health point of view. i have to say that it contain antioxidants like Vitamin E which is very important for body . It is also helpful to prevent us from colon cancer . Moreover, It also very effective in weight loss as well .

Trangen
12-21-2011 04:36 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Ryan258

Forum Info
RE: Best Oil for Dry, Skin. - this post is worth 11.64 Points

I also agree with you olive oil is good for the skin health.
Almond oil is also good for the skin health to prevent the dryness and make the skin glowing and fresh.

08-21-2013 03:24 AM
Blair

Forum Info
RE: Best Oil for Dry, Skin. - this post is worth 15.34 Points

I think that you should take a lot of care about your diet with that you can use a pinch of butter each and every day. You can also wash your face with milk to get effective results.

Bloom Beauty Boutique
33 Hollywell Road Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Australia
Phone : +61 7 5563 9900
bloombeautyboutique.com.au
Bloom Beauty Boutique where you can evolve and bloom with confidence. Our expert team of therapists will provide you with a professional experience leaving you feeling nourished and pampered.
Learn about Manicures and Pedicures Here

This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 07:29 PM by Blair.

10-23-2013 04:32 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: