Post Reply  Post Thread 

Cardio Exercise
Wyatt

Forum Info
Group: Registered
Cardio Exercise - this post is worth 18.68 Points

Hi fellows...
Reducing fat is major problem or specifically belly fat is major problem that almost every adult is facing now as we don't do as much exertion as required daily. Most of the people I met advise me to do cardio but I have no idea about cardio exercise and I am wondering that someone among you would be kind enough to explain it me.

Lenexa personal training

Wyatt

This post was last modified: 12-26-2011 03:14 PM by Wyatt.

12-20-2011 08:23 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Trangen

Forum Info
RE: Cardio Exercise - this post is worth 11.68 Points

Although there are so many cardio exercises which can be done for the strength of body and also to get rid of severe diseases . I think swimming and running are best .

Trangen
12-21-2011 04:43 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Revend

Forum Info
RE: Cardio Exercise - this post is worth 11.45 Points

There are many cardio exercises that we can do like runing,swimming,cycling and jogging. All are best and effective for fitness and healthy body.

This post was last modified: 08-21-2013 03:48 AM by Revend.

02-14-2013 03:31 PM
Ryan258

Forum Info
RE: Cardio Exercise - this post is worth 11.94 Points

Cardio exercise exercises are really good to burn the fat and lose the unnecessary body weight.
You should do outdoor cardio such as jogging, running, cycling, swimming etc. to lose your weight.

08-21-2013 03:18 AM
Blair

Forum Info
RE: Cardio Exercise - this post is worth 16.13 Points

I think that if you want to stay healthy and also try to live a happy life then must take a lot of care about your diet and also do a lot of exercise. Cardio is best way for this purpose. But you can also try some other exercise like aerobics movements etc etc.

Bloom Beauty Boutique
33 Hollywell Road Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Australia
Phone : +61 7 5563 9900
bloombeautyboutique.com.au
Bloom Beauty Boutique where you can evolve and bloom with confidence. Our expert team of therapists will provide you with a professional experience leaving you feeling nourished and pampered.
Learn about Manicures and Pedicures Here

This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 07:29 PM by Blair.

10-14-2013 01:31 PM
Ricky

Forum Info
RE: Cardio Exercise - this post is worth 12.20 Points

Every cardio exercise has its own benefit. Running,jogging,cycling and swimming every exercise is best for body. I also prefer cardio exercises only and suggest everyone to do cardio.
Marketing ideas for personal trainers

This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 08:39 AM by Ricky.

10-25-2013 11:50 PM

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: